WIN a Helly Hansen crew mid layer jacket
Our headline sponsor Sailing Logic is offering everyone the chance to WIN a Helly Hansen crew mid layer jacket in a size of your choice. All entrants will receive an exclusive www.sailingkitbag.co.uk 20% discount voucher to buy Helly Hansen products via their website supported by www.westernboatshow.co.uk
To enter just answer the following question in the Message section of the CONTACT FORM at the bottom of this page along with your Name, Email Address and Subject (enter competition).
How many times has Sailing Logic won the “RORC school boat of the year trophy”?
1. Employees of Sailing Logic or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. After 30th July 2017 entries to the competition may be accepted but will not be eligible to win.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Entry into this competition implies consent to receive future email communication from Sailing Logic & The Northern / Western Boat Shows (every email sent will include an unsubscribe option).
6. The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not accept the prize within 8 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. Sailing Logic reserve the right to amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.